Handheld, leaning against a post.
0.8 sec
f/14
ISO 800

The newer 'wobbling' Bridge (and St Pauls in the background):
MillBridge.jpg

Sepia filter applied

C&C welcome as always :)

I know this bridge well... the guy from dpreview takes sample pictures from that area... Nice pics by the way... WAY better than the guy that does it for dpreview(Paul somebody).

George, I think the Tower Bridge Photo is great. I do wonder if it might look better if some of the right side was cropped. Just a thought.

George, I was covering the right side of my monitor with a piece of paper, blocking out up to the first red light on the bridge. That places the towers closer to the vertical 1/3 lines.

George, I was covering the right side of my monitor with a piece of paper, blocking out up to the first red light on the bridge. That places the towers closer to the vertical 1/3 lines.

I'll give it a go, I have some other shots of the same that may be better suited to the crop. Thanks :):thumbup:

I really like both these shots. Tower Bridge looks great from that angle and with the starburst lights and that great shade of blue behind it. And the b/w treatment of the wobbling bridge, with that pov, works well (a bit dark overall though)

Most reactions

Back