What's new

2 bridgesss

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
be9P9k.jpg
 
Thanks!!
 
This could probably be a postcard if the sky didn't look purple. Might just be my laptop monitor, though.
 
I was going to remove the purple color from the photo but than I used IPAD 4 with retina display it didn't look that look that purple
 
Looks purple on my monitor but I like it.... you might not have to remove the color cast as it looks good
 
That looks amazing!
 
The complimentary colors make this image. The sky being purple is not unnatural.
 
Thanks guys <3 :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom