aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2012 #1 Here is one for your c&c please .. 2feets by AliYawar.M, on Flickr
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2012 #2 May I ask what you were going for here? Was this some photo shop experiment to try to make a boring picture interesting?
May I ask what you were going for here? Was this some photo shop experiment to try to make a boring picture interesting?
aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Photographiend said: May I ask what you were going for here? Was this some photo shop experiment to try to make a boring picture interesting? Click to expand... yeahh..
Photographiend said: May I ask what you were going for here? Was this some photo shop experiment to try to make a boring picture interesting? Click to expand... yeahh..
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2012 #4 Impressed by the treatment...