What's new

2 for c&c

nyamy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
105
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4483825167_0981a3fe70.jpg



4483825199_64d4b9b143.jpg


my question about the second shot is related to the sun glare on the baby's right eye. I had a feeling, while I was shooting, that this would happen but wasn't able to move into better light because you know how babies are and the moment would be gone (I wasn't set up for portrait taking or anything, we were just enjoying a day at the park).
any tips on how to minimize glare (other than the obvious 'move')?
would shading the camera with my hand help? or is that ridiculous?

thanks in advance for all comments/critiques
 
black and white works good for that top photo
 
I like #1. Good detail throughout. Have you considered cropping the horizon out? I think the picture works well either way, but give it a shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom