2 for C&C

I'll play!!!

Number 1--- I really like that nice texture provided by the building in the top left. The angle you took the pic from is cool... perhaps change it a little to totally avoid the writing on the right, or include it just a little more.

Number 2--- Awesome DOF, I like the feel of that photo.

I was thinking of including the other street sign but it was one of those 'I'm waiting to cross the street, let me look around' kinda shots.

Thanks for your input, I will revisit that spot and give it another attempt

Or perhaps if both sides of those signs have writing on them, consider shooting from the other side... so you still get that BA building in the shot, but also incorporate the walk/dont walk symbol...

The first picture is a bit busy and the tilting and perspective is just a bit too awkward personally. I can't see a defining subject and it looks out of focus.

I agree, the DOF on #2 is very nice. Good use of the rule of thirds. Personally, I'd go black and white with that second one.

best wishes

Xavier

I agree, the DOF on #2 is very nice. Good use of the rule of thirds. Personally, I'd go black and white with that second one.

best wishes

Xavier

Here you go bumped the contrast just a bit and cleaned up a bit of noise. I have to tell ya, I am liking the feel of B&W.

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/wphotograpysat/5236784593/]
5236784593_c19224c141_b.jpg
[/url]
DSC_1105 (2) by wphotographysat, on Flickr

#1 seemed a little busy to me but i do love the OOF building
#2 i like it but i would place her a little towards the converging point....the thing is i look at her cuz i know thtz the subject and as soon as i do the leading lines are distracting me to the converging point so it takes my focus away so place her a little back. thatz my opinion
good work. happy shooting :)

#2 i like it but i would place her a little towards the converging point....the thing is i look at her cuz i know thtz the subject and as soon as i do the leading lines are distracting me to the converging point so it takes my focus away so place her a little back. thatz my opinion
good work. happy shooting :)

or would me just changing my angle a bit have also worked?

totally....whatever works u know itz not that bad as it is but like i said my focus keeps shifting and usually thtz not good unless you have a way to get it back on subject or achieving some cool artsy effect :)

#1 - A bit too busy or cramped (took me a while to figure out what it was) although i do like the angle which you took the shot in.

#2 Love it

#2 is the one that she loved too... I am going to go back and retake something similar to the first shot. Hopefully that one comes out as good as #2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back