SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 25, 2007 #1 Yes, even inside the commercial parking garage there is life. The sun and plants ... A little ecosystem fragile , but existent
Yes, even inside the commercial parking garage there is life. The sun and plants ... A little ecosystem fragile , but existent
K Kimber57 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2007 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2007 #2 I love the first one!!! Both are good, but the first one is dramatic! Nice pictures -- nice to know I'm not the only one who carries my camera everywhere I go -- JUST IN CASE!!
I love the first one!!! Both are good, but the first one is dramatic! Nice pictures -- nice to know I'm not the only one who carries my camera everywhere I go -- JUST IN CASE!!
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2007 #3 Wow. very nice pictures. Like them both very much. Great job!
Carlos Cané TPF Noob! Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #4 I really liked both photos!
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #5 Wow very nice shots! I really like the halo around the first shot, nice colors and all!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Aug 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks !! Yes I have it almost always with me !!!