R rrc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 28 Reaction score 7 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #1 Peacock by mwrrc, on Flickr Peacock feather with smoke. Arum Lilly by mwrrc, on Flickr Red Arum Lilly.
Peacock by mwrrc, on Flickr Peacock feather with smoke. Arum Lilly by mwrrc, on Flickr Red Arum Lilly.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #2 I really like how the smoke merges with the pea- cock feather; the flower looks a bit OOF, yet works Regards
I really like how the smoke merges with the pea- cock feather; the flower looks a bit OOF, yet works Regards
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 Banned #3 I don't get the smoke and peacock flower combination. I have no idea what it is about. The arum flower is nicely framed but the in-focus parts surroung a small OOF area and that hurts the overall impression for me.
I don't get the smoke and peacock flower combination. I have no idea what it is about. The arum flower is nicely framed but the in-focus parts surroung a small OOF area and that hurts the overall impression for me.