What's new

2 new photos!

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you for looking :)
docks_away_by_er111a-d50uhx7.jpg




engulfed_by_er111a-d50uhqv.jpg
 
don't be shy :)
 
I think they are kinda specific here in giving c&C mostly only when asked for. He didn't ask for any, just "here's two" and thats it. Put in your title you want feedback and you'll get answers and replies.

If you're looking for comment derived from great photos in the form of wows and wonders, probly won't get any, 'cause ...and this may just be my opinion...but they aren't great photos.
 
I guess I can say why I dont think they are great, but I'm no expert by any means. In pic 1 I don't care for the murky look....I do enjoy darker photos, but this is just kinda murky and washed to me, I don't wanna have to squint to see if it looks better. I can't even tell what that is at the end of the dock, I'm guessing a rope or a hose. *shurgs*

Pic 2, well, other than the obvious "scratchy" tone to it, it's very messy/busy. Looks like a layer of ghosted trees was added on top of the foggy trees between the foreground trees...just kinda wierd.

all in all just not my thing, maybe others will chime in now that there is some attention to the thread.
 
Ernicus said:
I think they are kinda specific here in giving c&C mostly only when asked for. He didn't ask for any, just "here's two" and thats it. Put in your title you want feedback and you'll get answers and replies.

If you're looking for comment derived from great photos in the form of wows and wonders, probly won't get any, 'cause ...and this may just be my opinion...but they aren't great photos.

I was being goofy, and nothing more...
 
I know, that was more for him not getting any responses more than your comment. ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom