J jan4all TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 23 Location Romania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2014 #1
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2014 #2 colors are to strong for my taste... jmho this is also a bmp so maybe someone will tell more
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2014 #3 I like the first, how is the swirl effect added?
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2014 #4 I like the first one too. I'd run the second one through Nik collection to try and work on the bokeh balls some.
I like the first one too. I'd run the second one through Nik collection to try and work on the bokeh balls some.
J jan4all TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 23 Location Romania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I rotaited the camera while i was takeing the photo
snowbear121 53 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,948 Reaction score 16,269 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I like both.