2 Ocean Sunrise C&C

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please pay no attention to the watermark I did not realized I made it so darn big untill I had closed photoshop LOL

4131011272_a4d5128844_b.jpg

4130247247_3aea11b7cc_b.jpg

memorizing. I could stare at the 1st one for quite some time. In Fact I did. :)

The only thing that I may have done different is to move the sun to the left or right a little and move the horizon down to the bottom 3rd of the photo instead of right in the middle.

I love the colors of the 1st photo as opposed to the 2nd.

Nice work.

I like #2 Nice warm colors.

Yea, good pictures overall, i would have prefered some type of foreground subject, but still very good, not overexposed as most people that post this type of pics is. Also, fix horizon? I would but nothing to do that with here.

4130398391_ce752c8ab4_o.jpg

straightened out horizon ;)

Last edited:
The horizon is off in both of them. Not just #1.

The pictures where taken on a cruise boat and yup #1 the horizon is off I forgot to adjust it oops.

Anyway thank you all for the responses.

Really love #1 really want to try a photo like this some time..

can i ask if you use'd anything to get that like it is?

"Use anything"?
What would that mean? Take in something? Narcotics?

When the sun rises like this, all you have to do is be there and take this photo! I mean, in the case of beautiful sunrises, the beauty is JUST THERE for you.

Keep the aperture small enough, that's all I can think. A tendency towards underexposure will help, too, as the sun gets very bright very soon. Brings the colours out!

I like them both. The exposure and colors are nice.

I think that your horizons are too close to center. Cropping off a good bit of the water will really bring the focus on the beautiful sky and cloud texture, and elminate, as instinct said, the need for a foreground object.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back