What's new

2 Photos for your C&C

MarkV1184

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Rolling Meadows, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got three shots at the campgrounds during a short camping trip. Let me know what you think! I apologize in advanced for that small flare created by the moon... I don't know how to clone it out (fixed! Thanks camz!).

3784139006_434e3aedd9.jpg


3768957739_6b3f4ec918.jpg


3767470901_4398606b72.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here cloned out the flare on the leftside forya(Hope it's ok since your profile says it's ok to edit). What post processing software do you use?

3783307621_093cce88a0_o.jpg
 
Thanks a ton, camz! I use LR2 but know nothing about how to clone stuff out!
 
I personally use CS4 so I'm not too familiar with LR2. Try this link that i saw in the search engine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom