What's new

2 sepia images

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C always welcomed....

1.
Sepiaprairieplants.jpg


2.
FlyinStevie--sepia.jpg
 
Wonderful images! I especially like your second shot; makes the child look very lonesome in his solitude. Excellent work!
IMHO
 
good use of sepia. compliments the subjects. Were you using a polarizer?
 
Oh. Very good. BOTH.
I had almost overlooked this thread. Would have been a pity if I had!!
Actually, I like the second one so much, I will nominate it for POTM now!!!
 
Oh. Very good. BOTH.
I had almost overlooked this thread. Would have been a pity if I had!!
Actually, I like the second one so much, I will nominate it for POTM now!!!

lol thank you! Im kinda embarassed that my photo is up for the POTM with all those other awesome images. :blushing:
 
lovely pics!!! nice sunset effect!
 
I really like the second one. The composition and the colors make a very lonely feeling.

Dani
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom