2 years on the tpf

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well almost, i checked out my profile and it said 09-08-2003 when i joined, then i remembered it was in yankee time format :lol: so i'll have to wait another month for official party to begin.

How I managed to stay on the tpf and even become a mod without chase kicking me off still is a mystery :scratch:

Here's to all the old school members that were around in my day and the new members who have made this place great. :cheers:

Damn the american way of writing dates... I always get so confused!! :lol:

Congrats Vonnagy, I think a well deserved party is in store.

awwww.....ya big mush. :hug:: Congrats on the "almost" 2 years.... ;)

Next time you're stateside, we WILL have that beer or 3 :cheers:

In just a few weeks, I'll start my own 2 year thread. I'll include you, matey, and it will also be Chase's birthday, so we're gonna party like it's 1999. :headbang:

uh-huh, uh-huh....

Congrats man, ill have to work out how long I been here...anyone care to do it for me? I find dates difficult...

Congrats on the 1 year, 11 months and a day :D

Congrats

/ raises a mug

I just noticed I have been here longer then all you. however, I only have an quarter of any ones posts.

Geronimo said:
Congrats

/ raises a mug

I just noticed I have been here longer then all you. however, I only have an quarter of any ones posts.

except me. good try gero!!!! :)

congrats mark! you are old school pakeha!

Should you really be congratulated for being here for two years? :p :lol:
Well, if you hadn't of been here for two years I wouldn't have seen some of those stunning photos you post. Have I ever told you I like the colours? :mrgreen:

I'm coming up to being here for a year right at the end of the month. How time fly's. :shock:

Congrats bro!! I am at my one year i think on the 13th of this month...it that the paper gift anniversary or what?

MDowdey said:
except me. good try gero!!!! :)

congrats mark! you are old school pakeha!

I had thought about clarifying that statement a bit more.

Oh yes, you are one of the geezers on this here forum.

Geronimo said:
Congrats

/ raises a mug

Well if it make you feel any better your percentages

Posts Total Posts: 1,281 (1.61 posts per day)
are better then mine

Posts Total Posts: 420 (0.65 posts per day)

Most reactions

Back