What's new

2005 Iraq photos

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some random shots I took in Iraq with a fujifilm digital camera. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone had any C&C on how I could have composed these better. These were all done with automatic settings before I really knew much about photography.

1.
BaghdadNew023.jpg

2.
Mosul089.jpg

3.
Picture052.jpg

4.
Picture054.jpg

5.
Freedom032.jpg

6.
IraqSunrise.jpg
 
Very interesting! I love the sky on the last one. And the photos seem decently composed for someone who knew nothing about photography at the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom