Cool shots. I'm down there all the time at the kart track.
These are pretty cool shots....and I almost never like automotive photography. Well framed. Nice lighting. The last shot is spectacular. Thanks for posting.
Awesome shots of a fun car! Really enjoyed the video of the edit in your blog. Makes me realize I have a lot to learn on the editing side of things.
The last photo is really nice! I love automobiles. Actually attempted to drive one in the 80's. Amazing car. Great photos![]()
They are very good! I love the montages. They can be hanged on a wall. The last 1 is fantastic. What lenses did you use?
Your processing is crazy. Loved watching!!
Nice shots. I love that car and you've done it justice IMO. The only nitpicks is the two shots in the S-curve seem a little crooked (see the horizon). It looks like you meant to do it on a couple others, but those just look 'off' to me. I also kinda wish you'd used a slower shutter speed on your rig shot to give it a better sense of speed, but other than that stuff, they look really nice.