2008 Porsche 911 TT Vert: 700HP Tweaked by Fabspeed, TechArt & HRE

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Shots taken for a client over the weekend. Extensive work done to this Porsche by FabSpeed and TechArt, and it is now pushing out somewhere around 700HP. It is scary, scary fast, lol.

You can see more photos, a short video and get more info about the Porsche on my blog!
Big-Sky-Bridge-XL.jpg

Long-Arm-of-the-Law-XL.jpg

Nose-on-Bridge-XL.jpg

Moving-On-X2.jpg

Sunset-Bridge-XL.jpg

Wide-Angle-Bridge-Porsche-XL.jpg

Park-Here-XL.jpg

High-Nose-3-4-XL.jpg

Rear-3-4-XL.jpg

HRE-Wheels-Detail-XL.jpg

Staged-XL.jpg

Backing-In-XL.jpg

Dark-XL.jpg

Main-Street-XL.jpg

Rolling-XL.jpg

Last edited:
You know, some of those are pretty darned pleasing to look at!!! Much,much better than the run of the mill "car shots" we see here every week. Good job! Shots 6,7,11,and 12 are my personal faves.

Derrel is right. Gorgeous car (I'm partial to the brand) and good photography.

The sheriff just had to ticket it before it took off, he'd never be able to catch it. He just knew the speed limit would be broken. (I might just about be able to keep my license for a day or two if I had that car!)

NICE!! Love 11.
I had to look... I am wayyy too much motor head for a girl. And I own a 1980 928. Not nearly as sharp as this!

Car shots always put me to sleep, but I still open the threads hoping that I'll be surprised. This is one of those cases. Images numbers 1 and 6 steal the show for me, and it's not even close. Too bad about the contrail in #6, but I guess that would be an easy fix if you didn't like it. Thumbs up from me.

You know, some of those are pretty darned pleasing to look at!!! Much,much better than the run of the mill "car shots" we see here every week. Good job! Shots 6,7,11,and 12 are my personal faves.

thanks very much! i always try to take a different approach to automotive photography.

Derrel is right. Gorgeous car (I'm partial to the brand) and good photography.

The sheriff just had to ticket it before it took off, he'd never be able to catch it. He just knew the speed limit would be broken. (I might just about be able to keep my license for a day or two if I had that car!)

Haha, the cop was really cool, actually. He pulled up when I first started shooting and I figured that he was going to tell me that I couldn't shoot on the bridge. But then he rolled down his window and started asking a whole bunch of questions about the car, and actually got out of the car to come get a closer look at the Porsche. After schmoozing with him for a little bit I asked if he wouldn't mind if I took a shot with the squad car and it he said it would be fine as long as I blacked out his tags. So be pulled around back for me to take a shot. Really nice guy!

NICE!! Love 11.
I had to look... I am wayyy too much motor head for a girl. And I own a 1980 928. Not nearly as sharp as this!

Nice! I shot one of those the other day! It had just gotten a supercharger installed.

424368_254016491346278_118823454865583_545068_1615507012_n.jpg

Car shots always put me to sleep, but I still open the threads hoping that I'll be surprised. This is one of those cases. Images numbers 1 and 6 steal the show for me, and it's not even close. Too bad about the contrail in #6, but I guess that would be an easy fix if you didn't like it. Thumbs up from me.

Really nice to hear mine stood out. Thanks very much!

7 is the best...sixth is the next :D

:thumbup:

one six and eleven do it for me. Not to say that the other ones are not good. very pleasing to look at. nice! very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back