2008 The Year in Photos

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Idea from LaFoto :)

2008copy.jpg

its been a long and great year :)

Hey guys, my first post. After seeing this thought I would throw one together real fast. To start off with, I love photography, my main subject is motocross. I'm 15 and just started photography a few months ago. Anyway, here you go:
Untitled-1-6.jpg

WOW!!!! Wow!!

Great photos everyone!!!!

(I have no idea how you guys put them all together like that...anyone care to share?? LOL!)

Sure - in mine I just resized each photo down to 150 pixels on the longest side (I did this in stages and sharpened at each stage to preseve the sharpness of the photo - not many stages - about 5 I think)
Then I opened a new blank file in photoshop elements and set it to a size that I wanted for the photo (1000*1000 in this case) and then copied and pasted each photo into that new file - moving them round into their positions

Sure - in mine I just resized each photo down to 150 pixels on the longest side (I did this in stages and sharpened at each stage to preseve the sharpness of the photo - not many stages - about 5 I think)
Then I opened a new blank file in photoshop elements and set it to a size that I wanted for the photo (1000*1000 in this case) and then copied and pasted each photo into that new file - moving them round into their positions

Ohhhhhhh...thank you very much. I'm putting Photoshop on my wishlist. (As I do not have means of PP right now, other than in Photo:blushing:bucket! Oye!) ;)

:D

Ohhhhhhh...thank you very much. I'm putting Photoshop on my wishlist. (As I do not have means of PP right now, other than in Photo:blushing:bucket! Oye!) ;)

:D

Well until you get photoshop, you can download the trial, or try GIMP, which is completely free, almost as good as photoshop.

:thumbup::thumbup: Some awesome images here. Well done everyone :thumbup::thumbup:​

Some great photos here!

Person above me, do you mind sharing how you got the pic of the top of the camera like that?

Oh, since I've been mentioned as the one who first had the idea, I might want to place my 2008-collage in here, too, at last! ;)

2008collage.jpg

So there. Done. :D

Most reactions

Back