2009 Bay City Fireworks 7/4/09

AutoEuphoria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a ton of these, but here are just a couple of the better ones:

(FULL ALBUM: 2009 4th of July pictures by AutoEuphoria - Photobucket )

Fireworks096.jpg

Fireworks0920.jpg

Fireworks098.jpg

Fireworks0915.jpg

Fireworks0912.jpg

Fireworks0914.jpg

Fireworks099.jpg

Fireworks0944.jpg

Fireworks0945.jpg

Fireworks0950.jpg

Fireworks0947.jpg

Fireworks0948.jpg

Fireworks0952.jpg

Fireworks0959.jpg

Fireworks0963.jpg

Fireworks0927.jpg

Fireworks0934.jpg

Fireworks0935.jpg

Fireworks0937.jpg

In case anyone wanted to know:

Camera is a Rebel XS...pictures taken with kit lens. f11 for most shots. Manual focus with stabilization off. Tripod and remote trigger used. Exposure times between 4 and 20 seconds...most were taken at 8 seconds. Images shot in RAW...post editing done in PS.

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

People don't generally critique photos in the Just For Fun section, it's a C&C free zone where you can just post more or less anything (within reason), along the lines of "by the way" or "this happened today" or "messing around with settings/photoshop".

Having said that people will say something if they like what they see, and I certainly do :)

Ah, OK. Would I get in trouble if I posted it in another section too? I'm glad you like the shots! This was the first time I've attempted shooting fireworks, and I'm pretty happy with the results!

Ask a mod if they can move it to another gallery for you, maybe the General Gallery?

Looks like you got some good shots. I wasn't close to any firework shows this year. I did get to see a hill catch on fire though.

Nice job on your first try at fireworks. I'm jealous because mine never turn out this good. Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back