What's new

2012 Audi S5 Shoot

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
118
Reaction score
6
Location
Parkland FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a shoot on a 2012 Audi S5 and I am not to happy with the results for some reason. Here are the shots please tell me what you think.

7944075186_af9ebde88c_b.jpg


7927074732_454b346ac8_b.jpg



7927078154_1181c54723_b.jpg



7927080370_5b25dba568_b.jpg


7927082490_2833e29f09_b.jpg
 
Tip 1: Never shoot with the tyre faced against you, in the first photo you should have turned the wheel the other way and make us see the wheel instead.

Tip 2: Get yourself a polarizing filter so you can take away those reflections(there are alot of reflections on the first three photos)

Otherwise the angles, composition and light is quite nice in these photos. But for example the third photo you could have taken a step to the right to get another angle and show the cars entire body and lines.

In my opinion the fourth photo is the strongest(maybe only a little tighter crop).

But just keep trying, do you do any PP?
 
Also, vary your focal length. These look like they're all shot with a wide angle, which isn't a bad thing but some of the shots could be stronger with some compression from a longer lens. The rear shot for example just looks like the car has a huge, unappealing ass..
 
The reflections and flare are overwhelming, and the car is basically the same color as all the backgrounds, so there's none of the "pop" we expect when we see shiny shiny pictures of shiny shiny cars.

The last one has, I think, some real potential. I think (I wish?) I might have pushed the "around the corner" thing more, and hidden more of the car behind the out of focus foreground elements. You've got a little bit of a "snarling predator" vibe there, which I think could have been pushed quite a bit harder.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom