2020 Photo of the Year Winner

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
firefighter-jpg.185087

Another year has come and gone. I think we can all say hooray to the end of 2020, but...let's also say congrats to @smoke665 for that wonderful portrait called " Captain " that you kind folks have decided is your favorite photo of the year!

We had a tie for 2nd and 3rd place this year with the two photos of " Mosquito #2 " by @Johann Schutte and " Boats in the Mist " by @thereyougo!

All the entries were phenomenal and deserved to be in the contest. Congrats to every entrant! Thank you all for helping make this forum better! Will you be the Photo of the Year winner in 2021?

Wow, thank you all for the selection and comments. I feel honored to be selected from a field of such really great images to choose from. It was a big boost to my morale, 2020 was a difficult year for me as it was supposed to be my "break out year" for creative studio work. I had just completed the second fireghter shoot in a series for a calendar project, and had several more projects lined up, when COVID brought everything to a halt. Maybe 2021 will be better for us all.

Congrats. It's a great image.

Congrats smoke! Well deserved nud.

Thank you very much, sir. That is very kind of you to say, but it's not that hard with all the other people that have answered my noob questions and given me guidance.

but it's not that hard with all the other people that have answered my noob questions and given me guidance.

Maybe, but to often we're quick to criticize when things are wrong, but strangely silent when others do good things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back