What's new

2025 4th of July "Bookend Clips"

VidThreeNorth

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
506
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recorded a clip from the end of day of July 3 (2025) to start of July 4 and end of day July 4 to July 5 as "bookend" clips for people wanting to put together playlists of things happening on the 4th of July. In fact, I don't mind if you download and incorporate the clips in a longer video. I only ask for a an acknowlegement "Some Camera Work by VidThreeNorth" or something like that. I'll provide links "here":

" "

""​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom