What's new

24-105mm f/4L IS

I agree offhand. I just hate the controls of my 500D. I dont mind the crop factor. I wish it had similar controls like the 5D.
 
It's always better to run a two camera setup since you can miss critical shots in a second. But have you seen Think Tank's lens drop bag? Seems like a nice option if you want to operate really light. Allows you to carry three lenses with hoods on that you can quickly switch and drop into the bag. No fuss or muss. I was thinking of getting one myself but they are pretty pricey.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom