24 Tonight (Don't read if you didn't watch last week)

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NOW INCLUDES SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEKS EPISODE. DO NOT READ BELLOW POSTS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE.

Is Tony REALLY dead?

Is Kim gone FOR GOOD THIS TIME!!!?

Is the new woman taking over gonna clash with Jack Bauer? She looks MAD SHADY.

Will the president kill himself for being such a loser? Will the VP Institute Marshall law in L.A. and cause kaos on the streets?

Not sure if tony's it would be odd to include tony in the season like they did just to kill him before he makes a real impact, why not kill him with Michelle in the 1st episode. No doubt this new leader of CTU is going to clash with Jack, for the past 5 seasons Jack has always clashed with his boss, He even killed one of them.. remember that. Its going to be intense tonight though. I hope Kim never comes back, and I hope Audrey goes with her there is no room for a love story in 24, it just slows down the action!!

yeah, i was excited that kim came back because she is freakin hot...but she turned out to be really annoying. also, up till last week i would have been happy if linn mcgill died, but he definitely made up for all the crap he caused the last few episodes. (Rudy lives on!!)

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD !!!!

R.I.P. Tony Almeida, you were strong until the last minute. You've served your time and saved millions, even if you almost jeapardized millions to save the one you loved, that's still comendable.

The president is still a friggin girly-mon.

Jack is gonna strangle and torture Audrey WOOOOT!!!!! I never liked that rodent face lookin witch anyway.

Best quote of the show.

"I programed the memory card to self distruct."

I'm sorry....you did WHAT??

Well now, didn't see the Audrey thing comin'. Nope, not at all. D50 was on the right track when he said there's no room for a love story (with Audrey).

I didnt see the Audrey thing coming at all. Gonna be exciting to see how that pans out. The self destruct thing was cool, silly germans. Oh, and whats up with wayne palmer? why are elite comandos trying to kill him for going to see peirce?

I love this show.

I'm caught up now, and I can't wait for next week's episode. I think the Audrey thing is interesting. I kind of hope that she really is the bad guy. I think that would really freak Jack out. I think he's going to have a hard time, despite previews, interrogating her.

I'm finally watching Season One. I'm about 8 episodes in.

Knowing that Jack's wife dies is great. Cause like, I really don't like Jack's wife. She's almost as annoying as Kim Bauer. Man I wished they killed off Kim Bauer.

bace said:
I'm finally watching Season One. I'm about 8 episodes in.

Knowing that Jack's wife dies is great. Cause like, I really don't like Jack's wife. She's almost as annoying as Kim Bauer. Man I wished they killed off Kim Bauer.

But it's not great, because that is the ultimate moment in all of season 1, at least for me. The final shocker. I didn't particularly like her, but her death.... man. I still remember that moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back