What's new

24MM or a 28MM for Nikon D2/D90?

bruce282

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
274
Reaction score
7
Location
Northern Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I knew my 35mm used with a crop sensor acts more like a 52. So I'm looking at 24mm and 28mm, effectively 36mm and 42mm. I'm leaning towards the 24 for 2 reasons. I already have a 28mm for my F3, and I like the 36mm effective length.

So what you, sound thinking on my part or not.


Bruce
 
If you like the 24mm, get the 24mm. If you already have a 28mm, why is this even a question?

My 28mm is a MF non-cpu lens, won't work on my D90, I can make work on my D2Xs but it's a pain, so you're right 24mm it is.

Thanks

Bruce
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom