Destin
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2010
- Messages
- 3,867
- Reaction score
- 1,386
- Location
- Western New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Alright, I've got this 28 2.8 AF up for sale, and being that I'm unemployed at the moment and haven't had luck finding a job, I really need it gone so I have a little bit of gas money in my pocket.
It sold new for over $250 at B&H, and it's selling around $180 used on ebay, craigslist, KEH, etc.
I'll let it go to a fellow TPF'er for $115 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. It's in perfect working order. Has a few minor, minor scratches as any lens that's been used will, but it's in great shape. PM me if you're interested and want to see some photos of the lens.
This is the the lens if you want to read reviews or check out it's exact specs: Nikon AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens 1922 B&H Photo Video
It sold new for over $250 at B&H, and it's selling around $180 used on ebay, craigslist, KEH, etc.
I'll let it go to a fellow TPF'er for $115 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. It's in perfect working order. Has a few minor, minor scratches as any lens that's been used will, but it's in great shape. PM me if you're interested and want to see some photos of the lens.
This is the the lens if you want to read reviews or check out it's exact specs: Nikon AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens 1922 B&H Photo Video