Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Camera: Pentax ME-F
Lens: SMC-Pentax M 28mm f/2.8
Film: Ilford Pan F+
Developer: Agfa Rodinal

Taken on top of Edinburgh's Calton Hill.

1562752451_edc8f66206_b.jpg

A wonderful picture. I like it a lot.

It looks cloudy out. Were you shooting PAN F+ on a cloudy day? How'd you get that to work out? I can't shoot FP4+ at 125 on a cloudy day with out getting a crappy image. I can't imagine what PAN F+ would look like.

For some reason when I saw the title I was sure I was going to be seeing a Canon camera get blown to smithereens. I'm glad that wasn't the case. Good composition--I like it a lot.

Thanks a lot. :D

I got it to work because I was using a tripod and cable release. Most of my pictures from yesterday were very close to completely closed aperture with 28mm and 135mm, so I really needed the tripod. I'll get some more uploaded today to show.

I love the combination of PanF and Rodinal when using a good lens and a good tripod -- sharp sharp sharp! I'm loving this 28mm lens too -- I was only about a foot from the tip of that canon!

The more I post here, the more I appreciate that signature... ;)

I'm also very much appreciating what real film and real developer does for your b+w work

Out of curiosity, are you printing also, or just scanning from the negs?

The more I post here, the more I appreciate that signature... ;)

I'm also very much appreciating what real film and real developer does for your b+w work

Out of curiosity, are you printing also, or just scanning from the negs?

Thanks Chris, I appreciate that. :D

I'm not printing, sadly. I develop at home and use a changing bag instead of a darkroom. I can get access to the University of Edinburgh darkroom, but it's way across town and none of my shots have really inspired me recently to want to print them. I know I'd be able to get MUCH more out of my shots if I printed them though.

I'm scanning the negs with a CanoScan 8600F.

could it be that I know the place? ;)

I really like this photo.

very cool, i'm really diggin the out of focus areas.

and the composition. i like how the bricks circle the canon.

i give you an a+ yay team!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back