What's new

2cameras for sale

drtshtr301

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 2 cameras for sale 1 is a yashica 44 the other a ansco standard speedex.
the Yashica 44 $100.00
the ansco $50.00
any takers let me know we will work something out.



As far as I know they still work.
 
Last edited:
Which lens combo do you have on the 44? Tri-Lausar or Yashikor?

Also, pictures of both cameras might help you sell better.
 
Attachment.jpg
 
No takers or am I asking to much
 
Yashikon
 
Still 4 Sale no takers at least give an offer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom