What's new

2nd attempt.. CC welcome

Gdav36

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville,TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, so after trying to fidget with a multitude of settings according to the 1.5 inch manual that printed off :lmao:, I personally think some of these came out better then my previous well.. lol.. 13 pic post. =).. These are not staged at all, and were taken as i took a 6 mile walk on a bike trail / dam..

1.
DSC_2457.jpg


2.
DSC_2446.jpg


3. Yes i know this is a little OOF, 50mm 1.8, still trying to figure out if it's even possible to get the whole frame in focus with this lens :er:
DSC_2180.jpg


4.
DSC_2153.jpg


5.
DSC_2135.jpg
 
3rd one is a 50/50 = big no no
I think I'd chop it down from bottom or top a little

1 & 2 look really great and so does #5 but I'd love to see #4 in BW

#4 I think looks out out of focus, possibly because of the lens or maybe the ripple effect from the water
 
I made the sky a little darker but man I love that pic in BW look. Let me know what you think?

bwbridge.jpg
 
MohaimenK
It does look really good in B&W, you know it never crossed my mind to convert it, as the colors were very vibrant, and i was more or less trying to work with correcting my white balance. It brings an emotional dynamic, almost makes it look even moreso aged then the structure already is.. appreciate the perspective =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom