2nd paid photo shoot - CC please.

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a mini session for a woman I know and would love some cc from you guys! Thank you!

311x9na.jpg

eledf8.jpg

2vuiuxd.jpg

Cute gal. Always remember these photos may get framed. #1&2 seem to close to the border. I love #1 though.

Cute gal. Always remember these photos may get framed. #1&2 seem to close to the border. I love #1 though.

I really have never even thought about that! Thank you, I should probably recrop them with more space!

Love the color ones. The B&Wseems to be a little washed out? her hair and face seem to blend togeater. Could be a tough one with as blond as her hair is? Still a nice pic though

But don't listen to me im a total newbie hehe

Love the color ones. The B&Wseems to be a little washed out? her hair and face seem to blend togeater. Could be a tough one with as blond as her hair is? Still a nice pic though

But don't listen to me im a total newbie hehe

Ok, here is color, is this better? I think her being so blonde is whats going on with the b&w photos. I have them all in color and B&w.

6z3hmt.jpg

I prefer that shot in color, but that's partially personal preference. I'm also glad that someone pointed out that these pics could get framed - I've never thought about that either. Great job!

I think that the girl is just beautiful but what troubles me is the clothing and its colors and sharpness that overpowers her delicate features. I am not proficient in pp so I have no idea how to balance that, but if possible I'd tone down the outfit to let her magnificent face compete with the strong argyle plaid a bit more.

Nice photos!!!

Very nice!! I also prefer the color instead of the black and white. The color photo shows her beautiful bright blue eyes . They pop in that photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back