J Jewny TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 35 Reaction score 1 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #1 C&C please.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 Banned #2 What is it you would like to know about the image? Do you see any faults? Like anything to be specifically discussed?
What is it you would like to know about the image? Do you see any faults? Like anything to be specifically discussed?
J Jewny TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 35 Reaction score 1 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 overall quality really.
jdsfighter No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 266 Reaction score 29 Location Owasso, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #4 Background is slightly blown out, not necessarily a problem as it helps focus on the subject. The subject himself is OOF. Overall, I like it. Nice capture.
Background is slightly blown out, not necessarily a problem as it helps focus on the subject. The subject himself is OOF. Overall, I like it. Nice capture.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 Banned #5 I know zero about film shots vs. digital shots. but I will say I don't care for the top of his head being cut off.
I know zero about film shots vs. digital shots. but I will say I don't care for the top of his head being cut off.
jdsfighter No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 266 Reaction score 29 Location Owasso, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2012 #6 Ernicus said: I know zero about film shots vs. digital shots. but I will say I don't care for the top of his head being cut off. Click to expand... Haha, nice catch Ernicus, didn't see that. Yeah, definitely could have benefited from not chopping off his hair.
Ernicus said: I know zero about film shots vs. digital shots. but I will say I don't care for the top of his head being cut off. Click to expand... Haha, nice catch Ernicus, didn't see that. Yeah, definitely could have benefited from not chopping off his hair.