3 different options for a sunset

bumsrmyfriends

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
Okay so, yesterday I was in my backyard fooling around with my camera taking pictures of the sunset.

Here is the original:
brownbordercopyright.jpg

Then I was messing with the brightness and contrast and the border in PSP8 and came up with this:

brightenedup.jpg

Then I messed with filters and came up with this:

brightenedupblue.jpg

So I am just wondering which you all like best and what you think about them. If there are any other changes you think I should make, please feel free to share.
Thank you!

Well, I'm afraid I am not too happy with the two new versions. Where there were still some whispy clouds, there then only is a glaring white or light blue blob in the very centre of the photo, which is not so nice.
The sepia tone of the first, the original photo - was that original original? Did you set your camera onto "sepia"? Of these three I still like that one best.

LaFoto said:
Well, I'm afraid I am not too happy with the two new versions. Where there were still some whispy clouds, there then only is a glaring white or light blue blob in the very centre of the photo, which is not so nice.
The sepia tone of the first, the original photo - was that original original? Did you set your camera onto "sepia"? Of these three I still like that one best.

Yes, I am disappointed about the two new versions because it took out those clouds. And yes, I did set my camera on "sepia" and took the first one as an original, no manipulation.

Thank you for your opinion :)

Most reactions

Back