RobNZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5074958412_46b48f0b6a_b.jpg

5074361051_f82a97d4d7_b.jpg

5074958038_30a6a1e88b_b.jpg

Horizon bugs me, its dead level but the foreground lines make it appear off......

Any C&C appreciated please

EDITED: Added 3 more from this shoot

5076664413_31104cf5c6_b.jpg

5077257818_e474f964b8_b.jpg

5077257614_723a06895e_b.jpg

The last 3 are from the same shoot, all images were shot within a 20 foot radius, all within 15 minutes of each other.

Last edited:
All of these are quite nice Rob. I really like the vertical orientation of the first pic. The curves of the beach really make the shot. Nice work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

#1 is fantastic!
the curves of the carved out area on the beach seem identical to those in the clouds...love it man.
i guess its true on the last one too, but most noticable in #1.

well done.

All of these are quite nice Rob. I really like the vertical orientation of the first pic. The curves of the beach really make the shot. Nice work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks LCARS, bit of a panic shoot, 0 prep time, 15 mins shooting time, saw the clouds forming, gathered my gear and raced off, the beach is pretty featureless so as I was driving I had to really think about what I could use that was close by to add foreground interest, light fading, experience starting to kick in.

#1 is fantastic!
the curves of the carved out area on the beach seem identical to those in the clouds...love it man.
i guess its true on the last one too, but most noticable in #1.

well done.

Thanks, I get the feeling 1 is the winner.

I love #1

Thanks robyn, I am going to go with 1 for some reason :sexywink:

Thanks tirediron, added 3 more to complete the set.

You should title #2 "Little Horseshoe Bend, New Zealand"!!!! It reminds me of that place, but on a much,much smaller scale!

Horseshoe bend + Photo - Google Search

Just slightly smaller in scale Derrel lol, and sadly nowhere near as impressive.

I need to go out on an epic shooting road trip......

Shot 3 made it onto our prime time national news tonight, stoked, not the best of the bunch but it does show the cloud well. Oh and I "accidentally" submitted the watermarked images above and they still ran it, not that that will count for anything.

very nice.

A scene like that is just screaming for a ultra wide lens.

p!nK

Most reactions

Back