What's new

3 For The Price Of One

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing around tonight

#1 - Koss
kosswc6.jpg


#2 - It makes sense. Dollars and sense!
moneyov9.jpg


#3 - Beer
beeryp7.jpg
 
CRAP I didn't realize the penny was upside down

Well, I guess I'll have to fix that one next time. Doh
 
THAT is the first thing I saw, that cent-piece upside down! And I thought that was the inherent joke in it all with the "sense" in the title and it all making little sense the cents-being-upside-down and all .... but yes, it is a bit of a distracting detail if the lighting, line of shadow and just coins against white were your intended subject.

I like that one best of all, too, though the fill-the-frame aspect of the beer cans is also nice. You got some intense colours there. What sort of bock-beer was the Holsten? I might feel inclined to test that one! At 7% vol./alcohol you should "feel it" soon enough ;).
 
"emmm beer..aggggg" (Homer Simpson) hehe. I really like the first one, looks like a stock image, and I like the beer cans, lovely and sharp. I too would like to taste that one!! :-)
 
Man, the more I look at these, the more I find wrong with them

Thanks for replying, all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom