What's new

3 from a friends wedding

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5,715
Reaction score
1,554
Location
Cork Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I assume that the general gallery is the place for these. C+C please
$the kiss.webp$looking.webp$Tina Barry.webp
 
#1. absolutely love it
#2. I hate blown out skies or even partially blown out but that's me it's a pet peeve. Personally I would have taken 2 images one exposing for the sky and one for her gown as you have here then combined them in post to get more detail in the background. such a beautiful background but so much detail gone. Also would have smoothed out her train more my eyes went right to the two huge creases.
3. Ok. But doesn't really do anything emotionally for me like the other two. Find her face a little too in the shadows for my liking.

www.sandraadamson.com www.sandraadamson.blogspot.com
 
#1. absolutely love it
#2. I hate blown out skies or even partially blown out but that's me it's a pet peeve. Personally I would have taken 2 images one exposing for the sky and one for her gown as you have here then combined them in post to get more detail in the background. such a beautiful background but so much detail gone. Also would have smoothed out her train more my eyes went right to the two huge creases.
3. Ok. But doesn't really do anything emotionally for me like the other two. Find her face a little too in the shadows for my liking.

www.sandraadamson.com www.sandraadamson.blogspot.com

yea, I got that same feeling, but i think you could probably selectively fix the sky in #2 and its otherwise a great picture. im not usually fond of silhouettes, but you pulled it off very well in #1, great posing there. #3 though, too much background, too much blur..hard on the eyes. might have been better as a thirds and without the guy in the background. Also, her facial expression looks kinda weird to me. like shes squinting or something.
 
i like all of them... yet I have some problem with image one. ...as if the couple has a pebble-which is not there- rolling with their noses
 
Thanks all for the input, I'll keep it in mind going fwd
 
Ummm they're better than most of my wedding shots. Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom