What's new

3 from Fort Worth Zoo

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 images from the zoo at the weekend

#1 They're just too cute (from behind glass)
fw_z_01.jpg


#2 everytime I took a photo he'd give me a look
fw_z_02.jpg


#3
fw_z_03.jpg


Thanks for looking.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Nice shotsof the furry critters! I think the Toronto Zoo has the same bronze Kimodo dragon.
 
Thx, there is just something about that dragon...maybe I'm just paranoid it watches me as I go past :)
 
That third one was easy enough to photograph, wasn't it? Stood perfectly still all the time? :greenpbl:

Nice photos here, last time I was at a zoo is ... hang on, it is NOT over a year ago! I was at a little zoo this year on the last day of July or so... :scratch: ... did I only take bad pictures at the time or why have I all forgotten about it?
 
The third one was tricky, had to wait hours for just the right pose :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom