Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3920a.jpg

IMG_3921a.jpg

IMG_3926s.jpg

1: Terrible. Can't tell what it's supposed to be. I'm guessing the same chain as #2.

2: Interesting lighting and DOF effect, otherwise highly boring.

3: Not sure what to say here except that I'm very not impressed.

Sorry.

Yeah, nothing really interesting going on in terms of subject matter here, sorry to say.

1- the backlight is interesting, but the chain is not in focus. Having the chain centered is not too appealing for composition.
The chain might not of been in focus if your camera was too close to it, or maybe it was too dark for autofocusing. Looking into manual focus in situations where your camera doesn't respond as you want it to.
As for the composition, I think the only way to improve would be getting in closer to the image.

2- Same comments as 1 for composition, but you did a better job with the focus here. Seems you had more light, and the links being the same size as in #1, I tend to think the focus issues in #1 were due to darkness? Or maybe they were intended.
Still not an interesting image, but netly better than the first. I like how the chain goes off into nothingness. I still need more to keep my interest though

3- Umm..not sure whats going on here. Is this an experiment in post processing? Or is that some sort of snow / rain going down? The subject is ok framed for the distance you were at, getting much closer up would of been cool or even catching it in motion.
The processing makes the photo seem blurry / out of focus

I'd suggest looking up composition and subject matter writtings, either on google or in a bookstore/library. Look what makes a photo interesting (filling frames, rule of thirds, symetry, leading lines,...) and try and take a few of those and focus your practice on them. As in shoot everything in the rule of thirds for a month, then switch to a different thing. Once you get a handle of the basics, you will know when they work and when its ok to break these rules.

I don't understand the purpose of those images.

Are these supposed to be artistic?

What were your thoughts making those photos? Is there any concept behind them?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back