3 Random Shots...

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just looking for some C&C. The first two shots are new, and I used in my class for a 'footprint' theme. The other I dug up...

Gate.jpg

Lights.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Boo. No comments?

Nothing really catches my eye on any of these. The second one has the most interesting composition, but it still doesn't really pop.

Ok, fair enough! May I ask, i it the subject that is boring, or the way I took the shot? Just looking for ways to improve!

Well, 1 is lacking contrast/color and seems blurry. Not a bad idea, it just fell short in my opinion.

2 looks like you snapped a shot out the windshield of a moving car....I just don't get it.

3 would be a throwout for me. You should have dropped it down and had more trees in the bottom. Even then it's a picture of a bunch of lightpoles that I find a little boring.

Sorry to seem harsh but you wanted c&c.

Really the shots just don't have any good subjects. Nothing really draws the eye. The second one would be good with the light trails but they are a little too blurry, need to have something in focus in that one.

All right, thanks! No worries, I'm glad to get honest opinions!

The assignment was "footprint", and to show it in a non-literal and simplistic way. Basically, showing humanities footprint on the world. I guess I missed the simplistic feel and went straight to boring! Haha! I'll just have to try some more.

The 1st one is the best among the three. The stone gate is sharp in focus. I donn't know what the 2nd is all about. And honestly no:3 is very depressing looking atmosphere, not the photo though, the atmosphere.

is very depressing looking atmosphere, not the photo though, the atmosphere.

It's by my school, and that's exactly what I think too :lol:

Most reactions

Back