K kevinblahh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Falmouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #1 1 2 3
Rachelsne TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 0 Location Yorktown, VA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #2 I like the first one best, the sky is great on it
chantal7 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 1 Location Canada, Sk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #3 I love that first one, colors are great!
AngieDoogles TPF Noob! Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 4 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #4 Wow! I have to agree--the first one is my favorite.
Kyuss TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 257 Reaction score 0 Location NOR*CAL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #5 #1 is my favorite as well. #2 is great as well, the only thing is maybe you'd want to crop out the beam in the upper left of the photograph. Other than that, great work. Nice colors.
#1 is my favorite as well. #2 is great as well, the only thing is maybe you'd want to crop out the beam in the upper left of the photograph. Other than that, great work. Nice colors.
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2008 #6 Really nice pics, I like #1 the best. Are they HDR?
G GTHill TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location Searcy, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 29, 2008 #7 My first thought on the first picture was that it was a bit cool, is that a good effect for this picture? I'm way new to this so I'm asking in earnest. Thanks! Gene
My first thought on the first picture was that it was a bit cool, is that a good effect for this picture? I'm way new to this so I'm asking in earnest. Thanks! Gene
domromer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2007 Messages 878 Reaction score 0 Location Eugene, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2008 #8 I agree 1st ones the best.
dab_20 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 5 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2008 #9 1st one is very nice... although I do like the perspective of the 3rd. Nice work!
93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #10 I think the consensus has spoken #1 is the best but I like the others as well.
GeorgeUK TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #11 *is a sheep* #1 is best!
R Rob Duncan TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #12 #2 is the best...
Jermz_01 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Location Arctic North (Michigan) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #13 GeorgeUK said: *is a sheep* #1 is best! Click to expand... Baa-aahhh #1
K kevinblahh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Falmouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 feelin the love