3 Time Beard Champion Portraits + My First Homemade Painted Canvas Backdrop **new photos added

One more fully edited shot.
_mg_7139_by_danostergren-dcqaizx.jpg

He doesn't look old enough to have a beard that long! Did he start when he was 12?:biglaugh:

Great editing, sir!

Would love to see your skin editing process in action. If you ever put together a youtube video tutorial, count me in! I've tried dodge/burn, frequency separation, selective editing... I always seem to make a decent photo worse. Portraits are hard!

Would love to see your skin editing process in action. If you ever put together a youtube video tutorial, count me in! I've tried dodge/burn, frequency separation, selective editing... I always seem to make a decent photo worse. Portraits are hard!

I would love to see your processing too.

He doesn't look old enough to have a beard that long! Did he start when he was 12?:biglaugh:

Great editing, sir!
I believe it's only taken him 4 years to grow it. His hair grows incredibly fast.

Thank you.

I've been trying to motivate myself to make some videos for the last few years, and I might finally be able to make something this Winter. Do you have a graphic tablet? I wouldn't recommend dodging and burning (which is the method I use) without a graphic tablet. I paid less than $100 for my Wacom at Best Buy.

I would love to see your processing too.
I might be making a video soon but no promises.

I've been trying to motivate myself to make some videos for the last few years, and I might finally be able to make something this Winter. Do you have a graphic tablet? I wouldn't recommend dodging and burning (which is the method I use) without a graphic tablet. I paid less than $100 for my Wacom at Best Buy.

I use an iPad Pro for editing. I have the iPad pen as well. Not sure how that compares to a Wacom.

I use an iPad Pro for editing. I have the iPad pen as well. Not sure how that compares to a Wacom.
Honestly I wouldn't know if there are any technical differences, but my friend did convince me to try and edit using an ipad pro and an ipad pen, and in my experience it was more difficult and the edit did not come out as well.

Most reactions

Back