30 Day Photography Challenge

Day 1 redux: The truth is I HATE having my portrait taken by myself or anyone else. I just do not consider myself to be photogenic. So here I am looking down the barrel of my 55-200 VR lens attached to my D40. Its as good as it will get for a self portrait. I will try to come up with something more creative for the next one.

$looking_down_the_barrel_by_samspade1941-d5b35g0.jpg

Day 5: from a high angle

$CIMG4141a.JPG

Day 6: from a low angle

$CIMG4130.JPG

Day 7: Fruit

$CIMG4541a.JPG

I love this idea, and will be starting very soon; my new camera is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday!

I've received the camera, and I've been shooting plenty, but when it comes to a self portrait I feel like I'm hitting a wall. Looks like its time to just do something about it.

Love this idea because it gives me a reason to pull out my camera every single day! Dislike taking self portraits because I always try to capture the mood...mood is not good when I shoot myself ;) But, here goes!

Attachments

• $image-2630061446.jpg
    $image-2630061446.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 213
My first post!

A couple friends and I have just begun the challenge. Here is day 1 - Self portrait and day 2 - What I wore today

$magicsm.jpg

Attachments

• $shadessm.jpg
    $shadessm.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 205
Day 4-
Something Green
$IMG_3105.JPG

(this was taken yesterday, but wasn't able to upload it until now)

ps. Don't know if y'all can tell or not.. lol, I'm trying to not only go through the 30 day challenge with the given criteria, but also with every photo of my car, or at least part(s) of my car in the photo. My car is half the reason I have the camera to begin with and I feel it'll help me think outside the box with the challenges!

Most reactions

Back