paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Better than nice.
On an individual basis there might be tiny complaints/comments but for me they would amount to nothing against the overall loveliness.
I like the last one the least but only by a tiny margin and I couldn't even begin to pick which one I like the most.

Lew

Better than nice.
On an individual basis there might be tiny complaints/comments but for me they would amount to nothing against the overall loveliness.
I like the last one the least but only by a tiny margin and I couldn't even begin to pick which one I like the most.

Lew

Thank you Lew! That is quite the compliment :)

3 is definitely my favorite. I really like being able to see the reflection of the boys face in the glass.

2 + 3 are my favs. Tho the whole collection is good IMO .

Keep it up

When I find myself really liking photos that have characteristics I don't normally like, it's kind of cool because it kicks me in the pants and keeps me on my toes creatively. I think these are really great.

2 + 3 are my favs. Tho the whole collection is good IMO .

Keep it up

When I find myself really liking photos that have characteristics I don't normally like, it's kind of cool because it kicks me in the pants and keeps me on my toes creatively. I think these are really great.

Thank you :heart::heart:

These are all nice images. I like #4 the best because of the direct look the little girls gives the camera. I would add just a little more overall contrast to this image.

I love the feel that #1 brings with it. It looks like a lot of the older portraits from the early days of photography. My pick of the bunch has to be #6! I love the feelings and emotion on her daddy's face, and the feeling of serenity that is on her face. His arm placement seems to give her a sense of security.

I am impressed :D 2 & 3 are wonderful. And No 6 is touching in more than one sense :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back