What's new

300 photoshop templates for album design

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know the OP doesn't have any accumulated posts, but I will vouch for him :)

I purchased his book templates. WOW!!!
His designs are top notch and very customizable! Anyone that spends any amount of time with book layouts should make this small investment! You'll thank yourself after the end of each job.

Thank you!
 
Hey...good question!

How weird. My post was a reply to another topic. Now, the topic is nowhere to be found, my post IS the topic.

If you notice the title "300 photoshop templates for album design", that was posted by the original poster, not myself. He was offering the download of the templates for $50.

So, I can't explain what happened to his post? I did a quick search on his username. It shows total posts 2. But only displays one post? Go figure.

Anyways, you can contact him via the board, or possibly his website.
Username = pmemories
web = http://www.pmemories.com/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom