3001th :D (snake pics though)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i noticed today that i was at the 2999 post.....so i started thinking about a cool pic to make to post on the 3000th. But i couldnt think of it....and then i blew the 3000th on a silly reply cause i forgot the whole 3000 thing.
Anyways, here is my 3001 post, featuring my petsnake Spot. Why her? Well she rocks obviously and snakes are cool (they really are, people just have the wrong idea about them :))
spot071.jpg

spot072.jpg

spot073.jpg

spot074.jpg

spot075.jpg

spot076.jpg

spot077.jpg

spot078.jpg

spot079.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

That's insane that they can eat an entire mouse in one bite..

I really like the ones where you didn't get the head it, just the body. Colors are amazing.

Breakfast and reading the morning newspaper. Seems familiar. I guess the coffee and cigarette are out of camera shot, huh? lol

Beautiful patterns on Spot.

That's insane that they can eat an entire mouse in one bite..
Thanks.....and it was a bit bigger then a mouse, was a rat. Still a rodent though :)
Wohaaa. Scary, but facinating pictures. It is hard to make out which bit is which, even the head seems to dissapear in those fantastic patterns.

tim
It isnt really scary (well, i think it isnt) But indeed very fascinating to see. I enjoy watching it every time she eats. Really cool to see how her whole head is working to get the rat down. And she is a real beauty, but is a normal (not a bad thing). For other ball pythons you could google "ball python morphs" and see the other patterns.
I really like the ones where you didn't get the head it, just the body. Colors are amazing.
Thanks, i shall tell he she has some amazing colors :)
SWEET snake! Pretty good pictures too
Breakfast and reading the morning newspaper. Seems familiar. I guess the coffee and cigarette are out of camera shot, huh? lol

Beautiful patterns on Spot.
Cigarettes set of the smoke alarms....so no smking for this little lady. She gets a chewing gum after the meal :)
Thanks for the comment

I am inpressed and scared all in the same sitting. With a bit of eeewww effecting my girly sensativity thrown in there. The fact that the snake is eating a rat. But the detail is fantastic! And i love the up close shots of the scales. Almost makes me think Egyptian.

At least your snake will let you watch mine just sits there staring at me funny until I leave.

I am inpressed and scared all in the same sitting. With a bit of eeewww effecting my girly sensativity thrown in there. The fact that the snake is eating a rat. But the detail is fantastic! And i love the up close shots of the scales. Almost makes me think Egyptian.
Well, she most certainly wont walk like and Egyptian (bad joke :mrgreen:)
And thanks for the comment. She really is a gem. Really calm (except when its feeding time) and docile when handling her :)
At least your snake will let you watch mine just sits there staring at me funny until I leave.
Maybe its because i was watching her since the first feeding she had. Always looking at her, when she is eating. She is also used to the camera, cause made loads of pics of her. I can get really close, i use my 50mm and can get up to about 20cm from her (after that the camera cant focus anymore :er:) But she doesnt have a problem with it. She doesnt even notice me i think, her mind is all set on getting the rat into her tummy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back