What's new

300L is

sedonaaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
sedona, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to trade or sell my 300 L f/4 is for your 70 200L f/4 or 70 200L f/2.8 and money on either side depending on the lens. If you want to buy I will sell for $1000.00 The 300 is in perfect mint condition.
I am photographing my kids baseball game and the 300 is to long. I have field access and the 300 is very limiting. Let me know what you have and the deal you want to make. I can email some pics.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom