What's new

320 An Hour Early (I wonder how many of you will get this.)

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$9642474422_f266558a46_o.webp
 
Put me on the list of people not getting it :roll:
 
Stoner sub culture date. I live in a town of draft dodgers and hippies as its backbone. As far as pic goes, not liking the shadows of the wires. Then again if they weren't there not sure I'd like it any better. Hard to tell. I do like the colours though.
 
Definitely a stoner term...well, 420 is. I like the diagonals of the lines. I think they make a nice complement to the strong verticals and horizontal lines.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom