What's new

34 shot pano of Bath *large*

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
9
Location
West London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished processing a shot I took in Bath. I've been field testing my 50mm AFS before I put the finishing touches to my review of it on my blog. This shot covers a pretty large scene, the buildings at the far left and right of frame actually ran straight behind me and joined up so you can see how far round the field of view goes!

It was done handhled as well, as I was without tripod and I thought it would be fun to see how the shot would come out. There is naturally distortion and a couple of small places where the shots wouldn't line up %100 but overall I was quite pleased (and surprised) with how well it came out!

The door directly in front leads to the Roman Baths, the Cathedral is to the left of frame and the high street is through the walkway that leads off to the right.

bath_big_pano.jpg

:)
 
awesome pano!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom