350Z Nismo and G35 Photoshoot

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think they came out pretty good for only having a one-light setup. Shot these for my newspaper. Let me know what you guys think I can improve on next time (other than having more speedlights). Thanks! Full gallery is located here: Branden and Chris pictures by Seansrandompics - Photobucket
_DSC0059.jpg

_DSC0068.jpg

_DSC0078.jpg

_DSC0112.jpg

_DSC0158.jpg

_DSC0116.jpg

_DSC0101.jpg

_DSC0128.jpg

_DSC0125.jpg

_DSC0152.jpg

Like the shots and the cars. Are the rims on the g35 stockers just painted gold?

I think that considering your lighting setup, the pictures are great. However, you should really pay attention to your backgrounds. First picture is fine, but the fire extinguisher and pipes do detract a bit from the images.

I was considering a 350z before I got a TT. I know the 350 is a better racing car. But I'm happy with not such awesome performance with a 30mpg turbo car and awesome interior.... the g35 however.. (and now the g37's), pure envy!

lol the white guy is such a douche!

cool shots of the cars though!

I think that considering your lighting setup, the pictures are great. However, you should really pay attention to your backgrounds. First picture is fine, but the fire extinguisher and pipes do detract a bit from the images.

I was considering a 350z before I got a TT. I know the 350 is a better racing car. But I'm happy with not such awesome performance with a 30mpg turbo car and awesome interior.... the g35 however.. (and now the g37's), pure envy!

Yea I found those a bit distracting as well. I was going to go in and photoshop them out but then after doing one I got bored lol. Thanksf or the tips.

You pulled off the wide angle shots really well, #5 is definitely my favorite. A more interesting setting would help this style of shooting out a lot.

pretty nice photos here, thanks for sharing. also check out my350z.com, they have a photography thread as well with some crazy sick pictures from photogs.

z fan here too, love my 05!! she's become a garage queen as much as I hate that, however.

Most reactions

Back