35mm Film Storage & Photo Albums

lewismalpas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey TPF,

I have recently started shooting 35mm film again which I usually get printed as 6x4 or scanned directly to CD as digital files. As my collection is getting bigger I am starting to think about the best way to store and archive my negatives and prints.

Do you have any recommendations? Is it just a case of buying some photo albums and negative sleeves and getting stuck in? If you have some recommendations around which albums are the best I would really appreciate it. I tend to prefer albums which contain sleeves as I find these much easier and quicker to use and they also tend to age a bit more gracefully etc. I also wouldn't mind if they were a larger format than typical household albums, its nice to open each page and see more than 2-3 prints.

I am also starting to think about getting some larger prints done (A4 etc), if there are any albums which house multiple sizes that would be ideal.

Thanks all,
Lewis.

File Cabinet, lots of film sleeves and either folders or envelopes. Organize them any way you find the easiest.

Most reactions

Back