What's new

***35MM SLR FILMS FOR SALE***

rtom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I have the following 35MM SLR films for sale. These are brand new rolls of film and never been used. All of them have passed their expiration date but all were stored in a refrigerator. I'm selling them all for $30 plus shipping. Please e-mail me if interested.

Kodak Kodachrome 25, color slide film, 36 exposures.

Kodak Kodachrome 64, color slide film, 36 exposures.

Kodak Ektar 100, color print film, 24 exposures.

Kodak Gold Max Film, color print film, 24 exposures. Self adjusting, no need to set ISO.

Fuji Super HG 100, color print film, 24 exposures

Seattle FilmWorks 200 speed, color print film, 20 exposures
 
I have the following 35MM SLR films for sale. These are brand new rolls of film and never been used. All of them have passed their expiration date but all were stored in a refrigerator. I'm selling them all for $30 plus shipping. Please e-mail me if interested.

Kodak Kodachrome 25, color slide film, 36 exposures.

Kodak Kodachrome 64, color slide film, 36 exposures.

Kodak Ektar 100, color print film, 24 exposures.

Kodak Gold Max Film, color print film, 24 exposures. Self adjusting, no need to set ISO.

Fuji Super HG 100, color print film, 24 exposures

Seattle FilmWorks 200 speed, color print film, 20 exposures

Sorry dude but at $5.00 a pop you won't see any takers. Especially with the last one, Seattle FilmWorks. That's a film which can only be processed at the Seattle FilmWorks factory.

The only two films that will appeal are the top two. You might want to reconsider the price. ;)
 
I have reduced the price to $20 plus shipping for all 6 rolls of film.
 
I have reduced the price to $15 plus shipping. Please e-mail me if interested.
 
The new super low price is $10 plus shipping. Please e-mail me if interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom