What's new

4 for C&C

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been gone a while. For some reason I just fell into a slump and didnt want to go out shooting. A friend called me up yesterday to go out with him and shoot so I said hey why not. This is what I got...

1.
Thousand Yard Stare by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

Next two are silhouettes we tried doing.

2.

Photographer's Silhouette II by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

3.

Photographer's Silhouette by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

and the Last one was an "abandoned building we happened upon. Turns out, we were walking through the set of Boardwalk Empire.

4.

The place time forgot by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
Second one is outstanding!!! :thumbsup:
Excellent for a photomagazine :D
 
thanks freq! the second silhouette looks more staged out of the two, even tho both of em are staged..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom